Thursday 8 January 2015

Baby Jet suspends music career till he retires from active football

Talented Ghanaian skipper and striker, Asamoah
Gyan, has announced a suspension of his music
career till he retires from active football.
The award winning footballer and musician was
featured by his good friend, Theophilus Tagoe aka
Castro De Destroyer.
With the moniker, Baby Jet Monko, the Black Stars
Captain quickly rose to fame with the release of the
hit song ‘African Girls’ ahead of the 2010 World Cup.
The song managed to win the collaboration of the
year award at the Ghana Music Awards and this
intrinsically motivated the footballer who has a
passion for music to do another collaboration with
Castro-‘Do the Dance’.
The Al Ain striker collaborated with kofi kinaata and
Castro again to release another hit single which
they titled ‘Odo Pa’. But the Al Ain ace says he is
taking an extensive break from his music career
after his friend Castro went missing last July.
In a statement on his website, the striker revealed
“Sometimes at my leisure time I try to write
something. I’ve got passion for it also despite what
happened to our friend [Castro]. I felt like I have to
just stay out a bit maybe until the end of my career
and after football try to do something with my
music.
ADVERTISEMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment