Sunday 28 December 2014

SHOCKING NEWS: THE EX- MUSLIM PRIEST SAID THAT ”ALL MUSLIM MUST CHANGE TO CHRISTIAN TO AVOID HELL FIRE

RE

While I was working in a muslim mosque as an
imam, as a parish priest, I preach in my parish
that Jesus Christ is not God, for me, God was
only Allah, and I believed Allah never got
married, so no sons for Allah. So I preached
there that Jesus is not God. Then somebody
ask me, who is Jesus?’’ from the crowd.
Maybe a muslim, but he asked me, who is
Jesus?’’ I was preaching he is not God, but the
question is who is he? To know who is Jesus?
I read the entire Koran once again: 114
chapters, 6666 in the Koran when I read it, the
name of prophet Muhammad. I found it in
Koran 4 places, but the name of Jesus I found
in 25 places. There itself, I was a little
confused. Why does the Koran give more
preference to Jesus? And second thing, I could
not see any woman’s name in Koran: the
Prophet Muhammad’s mother’s name, or
wife’s name, no, in the Koran, there is only one
woman’s name that i found is Mariam, the
mother of Jesus no other woman’s name. And
in the holy Koran chapter 3, the name of the
chapter is family of Mariam,’’ and holy Koran
chapter 19, the name of the chapter itself is
‘’MARIAM’’ one chapter is ‘’MARIAM’’ so I
was very curious to know why does Koran
says all these things about MARIAM, holy
Koran chapter 3 verse 34 onwards says that
Mary was born without original sin, she never
committed any sin in her life, she was ever
virgin.
Koran chapter 50 verses 23 say that she went
to heaven with her physical body. Even the
assumption is writing in the holy Koran and
then about Jesus, when I read chapter 3
verses 45 to 55 verses, there is 10 point which
the Koran makes about Jesus. The first thing
Koran says (kallimatulli) the arabic word which
means ‘’the of God’’ and second thing is
( ahimokuli ) which mean spirit of God and the
third (isa masi) which means Jesus Christ so
Koran give the name for Jesus WORD OF GOD,
SPIRIT OF GOD, JESUS CHRIST. And then
Koran says that Jesus spoke when he was
very small, like 2 days old. after his birth he
began to speak , Koran says that Jesus created
a live bird with mud. He took some mud, he
formed a bird; when breathed into it, it became
a live bird. So I think Jesus can give life
because he gave life to mud, clay, and then
Koran says that Jesus cured a man born blind
and a man with leprosy, e.t.c
Curiously, the Koran says that Jesus gave life
to dead people; Jesus went to heaven; he is
still alive and he will come again. When I saw
all these things in the Koran I taught of what
Koran says about Muhammad, according to the
Koran, prophet Muhammad is not the word of
God, not spirit of God he never spoke when he
was 2 days old, he never created any bird with
mud, he never cure any sick people, he never
raised any dead people, he himself died, and
according to Islam he is not alive and he will
not come back. So there is a lot of different
between these two prophets. I didn’t call
Jesus, God, you know my idea was ‘’He is a
prophet but he is a prophet greater than
Muhammad; so one day I went to my teacher,
the one who taught me 10 years in Arabic
college, and I ask him, teacher, how did God
created the universe? Then he said God
created the universe through the word,’’
THROUGH THE WORD. Then my question is:
‘’WORD’’ is creator or creation? He must clear
this, my question is whether the WORD of God
is creator or creation. Koran says Jesus is
WORD of God. If my teacher says word of God
is creator, which means Jesus is the creator,
then muslim must become Christian suppose if
he says the word is creation he will be trapped.
You know why? He said everything was
created through the word. Suppose if he said
the word is creation, then how did God created
the word? So he cannot say that the word is
creator, or creation, so he was quite angry he
push me out of his room and said word is not
God, not creator or the creation you get out of
here, ‘’he said
The reason why Muslim doesn’t accept to be
Christian is because they are blinded with the
wrong teaching of their priest, Imam. They said
that the word is creation they try to prove it
wrongly…… they say the word is not creator,
not the creation, but not God. And no creation
also. They don’t equal with God, that all their
problem. So when he said that I told my
teacher, word is not the creator or the
creation.’’ So, that is why Christian says the
word is son of God. Then he told me if there is
son for God, I must show him the wife of God.
That without wife no chance of having a son
then I showed him a portion from the Koran.
Koran says that God can see without eyes, God
can talk without tongue, God can hear without
ears. It is writing in the Koran. I said if that is
the case, so God can have a child without a
wife. I took my Koran, I put it on my chest, and
I said ‘’Allah’’, tell me what I should do because
your Koran says Jesus is still alive, and
Mohammad is no more. Tell me whom should I
accept.’’ after my prayer I opened the Koran, I
didn’t asked anyone, I asked only my Allah.
When I opened Koran, I saw chapter 10 verses
94. You know what Koran says? It says if you
have any doubt in this Koran which I give to
you, go and read the Bible, or ask the people,
those who read the Bible. The truth is already
revealing that.
I beg all muslim to give their life to Christ
because he is the only way to the kingdom of
God. Please don’t perish like other muslims
that is serving the god they do not know. I
welcome you into Christ Jesus as you change
your mind to accept him today. God bless you.
CREDIT: NYJAVIBES

No comments:

Post a Comment