Monday 12 January 2015

DAVID OSCCAR 'STEALS' AHOUFE PATRI FROM KALYBOS WITH A BRAND NEW CAR!!!

Ghanaian Actor and Comedian David Oscar may be
one of the most controversial entertainers in the
nation.
From his beef with event house Charter House, to
blasting the President, the comic crusader has
always found a way to stay in the news, making his
relevance invincible.
The comedian who once admitted that he was
hooked in a relationship, disclosed that he has had
a longing for “Boys Kasa” actress Ahuofe Patricia at
the Ghana Tertiary Awards, which was held over the
weekend at the Plush La Palm Royal Beach Hotel.
David Oscar who was a guest at the event and the
chairman of the Academy that oversaw the
nominations was seen very tensed throughout the
event, tossing a little bronze box up and down;
David seemed somewhat aggressive, (Unusual of
his nature) shunning anyone that tried to interact
with him.
The show went on for a while and another
eyewitness recalls seeing Kalybos uncomfortable,
later choosing to leave the venue for fresh air, as he
probably couldn’t stand the presence of fellow
comrade David Oscar. An unconfirmed source even
attested that the factions of both parties had a
disagreement whiles Kalybos exited the venue.
As a journalist, I tried to pick people's thoughts, to
find out the source of the bad blood between two of
Ghana’s funny men, but no concrete reason was
given. Some hinted that Kalybos’ anger may be
because his date for the night, Ahuofe Patri had
abandoned his company to be in the waiting arms of
David Oscar. All I could do was to observe and wait
for the next big scoop and my expectations were
not dashed!
As I hang around the backstage area, I overheard
whispers. It was time for David Oscar to present the
award for Overall Most Influential Students and I
heard him whisper to his publicist, he said
something that sounded a bit like “Wish me luck, I’m
going to do it; I’m going to do something big” his
confused publicist simply gave him a pat on the
shoulder with a look of empathy.
Typical of any Awards show, David Oscar got on
stage announce the nominees and opened the result
card in a suspense filled motion and announced that
the winner was Ahuofe Patri. My heart quickened its
pace as I anticipated the so called big move.
As Ahuofe Patri came on stage to pick her award
from David Oscar, the humorist got on one knee,
and asked Ahoufe Patri, what it would cost him to
marry her, “a ring” she replied. The comedian
reached into his pocket and picked a ring (I can’t
describe it because I was far in the back of the
auditorium) and asked the magical question.
Everyone sprang in excitement as Ahuofe Patri
whispered in David Oscar’s left ear, the humorist
stepped back and smiled, then pulled out the keys
to a car and presented it to his bald Cinderella.
What I’m tirelessly trying to find out is whether the
incident was an act or not. I’ll bring you the latest
on this story as soon as news filters through my
sources.
Source: Emmanuel Oscar Ugoh

No comments:

Post a Comment