Thursday 8 January 2015

ALERT! Ritual Sperm Hunters Hit Ashaiman + Pays Ladies To Soak Your Sperm


— January 9, 2015
According to reports, some money-hardy
men are roaming the streets of Ashaiman in
flashy cars making feverish attempts to lure
young ladies to collect the semen of
promiscuous men for a fee. The lady’s job is
simply to have sex with any man expressing
interest in them, soak the sperms after
ejaculation in a handkerchief and mix it with
a blackish substance provided by the money
makers. And, every handkerchief soaked
with such sperm costs GH¢2,000.00.
Explaining her ordeal to the paper in an
interview with the Daily Heritage newspaper,
Beauty Adornu, a 21-year-old Senior High
School leaver, said the ‘sperm hunters’ often
target girls who are needy and are
desperately looking for help.
“I met this JHS mate of mine; he was looking
good and well fed. I could not identify him
when he called me while sitting in his Toyota
Camry . He took me to lunch and spent so
much money on food and drinks. He even
bought me some clothing. His intentions
were not readily clear since I thought he was
doing it to repay a kind act I did for him while
we were mates,” Miss. Adornu recounted.
She claimed that she was shocked when
Darlington, the name of his old classmate,
intimated that if she wants to enjoy luxury, he
would make her dream come true.
“He opened a briefcase and showed me
some handkerchiefs. He told me, getting
money is simple now, especially for girls. He
has helped several girls to achieve status in
society. I only need to sleep with men and
return their sperms for money. The high
number of men I sleep with will increase the
money I make. But, I disagreed. He has been
pestering, till I made my pastor intervene. I
just want my fellow young ladies to be aware
of what is going on,” she stressed.
Miss Adornu said the modus of operandi of
these men is to use people they are familiar
with who they can harm if they attempt to
expose them. “They lure you with gifts and
goodies, and make you indebted to them.
Until I experienced it myself, I never believed
such stories,” she lamented.

No comments:

Post a Comment