Monday 10 March 2014

Emelia Brobbey Speaks From Hospital Bed

Beautiful actress Emelia Brobbey who was
involved in a car accident on Sunday March 9,
2014 at about 4:30pm at Apedwa Junction on the
Accra-Kumasi road, has expressed her unqualified
gratitude to the Almighty God for saving her life.
In an exclusive interview with Peacefmonline.com,
on Monday morning, Emelia Brobbey who is
currently on a sick bed said, “I thank Almighty
God for saving my life. If I look at what happened
to some of the passengers on board the bus and
the fact that many people have even lost their
lives, all I can say is I thank God”.
Emelia said she had serious injuries on her right
leg and her chin and a minor injury on her
forehead but she is currently stable and
responding to treatment at the New Tafo
Government Hospital.
Asked if she was in the bus with her mother as
some media reports have suggested, Emelia said
she was not with her mother adding that her
mother was home with her baby at the time the
accident occurred.
To her family, friends and fans all over the world,
Emelia said “I want everybody to know that I am
fine by the grace of God I am out of danger”.
Emelia was among many passengers on a board
a VIP bus with registration number GT 4277-13,
traveling from Kumasi to Accra which collided
with a Kia cargo truck loaded with charcoal.
The accident, which claimed about five lives,
happened at the Apedwa Junction in the East
Akim Municipality, Eastern region.

No comments:

Post a Comment