Wednesday 25 February 2015

Bill of Indictment reveals KKD's victim was a virgin (INSIDE STORY PART 2)

Contained in the prosecution's statement, is a harrowing detail of how KKD forcibly a
virgin teenager Ewuraffe Orleans-Thompson on
that 27th December night at African Regent Hotel in
Accra.
Athough the teenager has said she will not
cooperate any longer with Police, the State is still
bent on prosecuting the popular entertainer.
Below is the prosecutions' statement.
EWUREFFE ORLEANS THOMPSON Will say that she
is a student and lives at Katamanso with her
parents. That on 27 December 2014, she
accompanied her cousin Abena Konadu Owusu-
Akyaw, to attend the 'Rip The Runway' Fashion
show at the African Regent Hotel, Airport. That
when they arrived at the hotel they met Kofi Kyei,
Abena Konadu Owusu-Akyaw's brother who was
also one of the organisers of the event. That since
the event had not started, she and Abena Konadu
Owusu-Akyaw decided to go for a walk. That on
their way out, at the drop off area they met the
accused who immediately said "Wow! What
beautiful girls. You are glamazons'.
That he asked about their schools and wanted to
know if they were models. That they answered in
the negative. That the accused asked that they wait
with him for his cousin Kofi Okyere Darko
hereinafter referred to as "KOD". That she and
Abena agreed and followed the accused to the
lobby and when KOD arrived the accused
introduced her and Abena as his new friends. That
after exchanging pleasantries accused intimated
that he wanted to make them the face of Ghana
Tourism Campaign'and they took photographs to
that effect.
That she, Abena, the accused, KoD and David
Blanco went upstairs where they were led into a
suite. That Blanco left the suite, leaving the four of
them on the balcony of the suite. That the accused
left them and walked into the living room beckoning
at her to join him.
That when she joined him the accused asked her to
help him powder his face as he walked towards the
bathroom. That as soon as she entered the
bathroom the accused locked the door and pulled
her by the hand, held her really close and started
caressing her.
That she was alarmed and pulled away but the
accused got aggressive, turned her and bent her
over the wash hand basin and tried penetrating her
from behind.
That she resisted and screamed and begged him to
leave her alone. That she cried and begged the
accused to let her go as she was a virgin and had
not done anything like that before.
That the accused's overwhelming body weight on
her made it difficult for her to free her hands and
push him away. That since the accused refused to
let her go, in trying to deter him, she asked if he
had a condom but he said he did not have a
condom.
That she tried outwitting the accused by saying she
would come another time, in order for him to let her
go but the accused did not budge.
That the accused opened her legs, pulled her
panties down and finally succeeded in penetrating
her. That after having sex with her against her will
she was bleeding and the accused handed her
tissue paper to wipe up and told her to sit on the
water closet and allow the blood to flow.
That accused gave her more tissue to pad up as he
washed his penis. That the accused promised to
give her Postinor B to avoid pregnancy.
That shortly after someone knocked on the door
and the accused responded and he asked her to be
quick.
ADVERTISEMENT
That she tidied up and flushed the blood and
stained tissue papers in the water closet and they
walked out.
That when they came out she informed Abena that
the accused had raped her. That she was crying
and told Abena everything that had happened.
That Abena called her brother and after narrating
everything to him, they took her to Nyaho Medical
Centre where she was examined. That they then
went to the Airport Police Station where she lodged
a complaint.
That she was given a medical form to attend a
government hospital. That she went to the Police
Hospital where she was examined and she
submitted the endorsed forms to the police.
That she gave statements to the Police.
KKD's account
As I slowly nibbled her nipple with both hands……
unto her bum, she slid her hand down from my
back to my waist line, and touched my crotch. We
kissed again for over a minute before I caressed
her face and thighs.
She rested her bum on the sink and parted her
thighs. We kissed some more as unfastened my
zipper and she ……nibbled my ear.
We made love for nearly 11 minutes after which she
sat on the toilet seat and wiped her face with a
towel. I washed my face and wiped myself with
tissue, then we both re-arranged our clothes, she
set her hair back in place. While she was tidying up
her hair, somebody knocked on the unlocked door
and said Kofi had rung that the program is about to
begin.
We came out of the bathroom within a moment of
the knock. Effie and I kissed in the living room and
left with Akua and Kofi. We headed for the stairs as
we converse. Effie and Akua walked me to the
entrance of the fashion show.
An usher in a branded T-shirt then asked to lead
me to my seat. Effie said they were going to help
with guests at the entrance as I was led to my seat.
I sat through an almost two hour thirty minutes
show and at the end looked to find Effie.
On not finding her by the poolside, I walked into the
lobby area where some guests had returned to. I
sat in a seat where there was a good view of
guests movement in the lobby. I sat there with Kofi,
Benny and other guests who were getting drinks.
We had a club sandwich but I walked up to the
models area to see if I could find Effie.
I took she was busy and came back down to………
Kofi, Benny and other guest in the lobby in the hope
that she will come by. After some forty minutes and
more, I waited in the lobby. A gentleman in a
uniform came over and spoke politely that my
presence was required at the airport police station
to help with investigations.
I asked what the matter was and the officer advised
that I would be informed. I left my drink and called
my driver to pick myself and the police officer up. I
noticed another police officer who had come into
the lobby too, to join a pickup. We drove after the
pick to the police station. This is my true statement.
I have been told that I can correct and or alter
anything I wish. I made this statement at my own
free will.

No comments:

Post a Comment