Friday 27 February 2015

I had to wait for 10 years to have my first child - Pastor Joe Beecham


Pastor Joe Beecham was on eTV's The Late Nite
Celebrity Show and shared how long it took him to
get his first child after ten years of marriage.
The Masem Bi singer talking about the inspiration
for his songs revealed;
“I believe you can’t give what you don’t have, I
have been through things and I come from a family
with lots of struggle so I understand what it means
to be struggling. So when I sing I try to relate to
what the listener is going through.
“For instance, I had to wait for ten years after I
married to have a child. And during the waiting, you
could just imagine, this is an anointed man, this is
someone who ministers and people receive
deliverance and all, there’s this saying that when
the encourager is down, who encourages him? I
also heard the late former President ask ‘who
watches over the watchmen?’
“When the man of God stands on the pulpit and
afterwards locks his door and asks God what is
happening to me… I was at the point where it wasn’t
happening.
ADVERTISEMENT
I knew it was going to happen but it wasn’t
happening.
“One day I was having my bath and I stood in the
basin and asked, God, why me? I pray for people
and they receive the fruit of the womb and deliver,
so this small thing you can’t do for me, God, I won’t
ask you again. I will never talk to you about this
thing again. You have to put him to the test. You
have to bring him to a place where you show him
his own word. He said “I will never leave you alone,
call me.” That same year which was my ninth year
after marriage, it happened. My wife conceived. The
name of my first child is Elisa.”
The Joe Beecham Ministries is scheduled to launch
on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at the Alisa Hotel in
Accra will see the release of two singles from his
upcoming sixth album which is due to be unveiled in
May 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment