Friday 13 February 2015

Wanlov explains M.anifest grudge, reveals stance on gayism


Wanlov the Kubolor was on the TLNCS and revealed
the secret behind his seeming beef with rapper,
M.anifest.
The Gimme Pinch rapper revealed;
“Me and manifest were cool. I mean I featured on
his song and he featured on mine too, and then we
introduced him to people. I mean we opened doors
for him, and then he started stepping on my toes
and stuff but I was fine with that. But when my
sister released uncle Obama he tweeted and dissed
the song saying it was trash and stuff you know, so
I decided not to speak to him,…..that is all,” Wanlov
disclosed.
He said.
ADVERTISEMENT
“… people being gay in Ghana is the least of our
concerns. They make it seem as if gay people are
doing harm to the country but there are more
important things for us to do and talk about. Gays
are more passionate and efficient with the work
they do”.
He added, “There are certain qualities about them
which are very nice, some are successful in their
own right. There are far much important issues for
us to be concerned about rather than concentrating
on some people who have decided to be gay. We
are just transferring our anger on them because we
are suffering in the country”.

No comments:

Post a Comment