Tuesday 24 February 2015

I Can Do A Test On Live Television To Prove That Am Not HIV Positive-Actor Hanks Anuku

There were reports some weeks ago that the
A-list Nigerian actor known as Hanks Anuku
had acquired the deadly HIV/AIDS and
intentionally infected his wife with the disease.
The Nigerian actor who spoke to Nana Aba
Anamoah on TV3’s morning show “New Day”
today, February 24th, 2015 has disclosed that
he does not have HIV/AIDS as reported by
several blogs in Nigerian and Ghana.
The Nigerian Actor who is popularly known for
his gangster and action roles in movies stated
emphatically that, he was not HIV positive.
He also exclusively told the host, that, he has
even never visited Zambia or Liberia as
reported too.
Nana Aba Anamoah then pushed the question
again, and the actor said that he was ready to
be tested live on Televison if she wanted.
The actor who is staunch Roman Catholic who
also worships occasionally at T.B Joshua’s
church said that, even the blood of Jesus
wouldn’t allow such ailment in his body.
“Oh God have mercy. It’s false. I woke up one
morning and my phone rang in such an
unusual form and when I answered I was told
about this story.
But I told the caller that he was person calling
a wrong number. But after a while more calls
kept coming in so I prayed to God and asked
him to forgive not just me but everyone who’s
spreading such rumor.
I thought it was a joke but after a while, it was
running like wildfire in my country Nigeria. I
asked myself why me? I am only trying to do
something good here so why would someone
want to condemn me when I haven’t done
anything? I am doing what God says I should
do by letting people know that this or that is
not good for you. I didn’t make myself a celeb.
God did it”.
And they probably don’t know that whatever
they are throwing at me that is evil is going to
turn out for my good. And I am here to defend
it because I don’t have AIDS, I don’t have HIV.
“I have never been to Zambia or Liberia. I have
only been to Sierra Leone to visit Tijan Kabar
when he was President. I have never seen the
Zambian women how they look like let alone
sleep with 80 of them. There are too many
women in Ghana and I haven’t even had the
time to pick up on one because my mind is
pre-occupied with many things like writing
and travelling around to know the country.
They can bring the evidence if they want. The
names of the women, their addresses, the
date I travelled and all that. I am ready to take
them on big time”.
The Actor, whose wife and two kids are in
Nigeria, admitted that the rumor had some
effect on his family who were initially bothered
but stood firmly by him.
“Initially I thought it was going to tear me apart
especially when my family started getting
worried about it.
My “wifey” called me and said Honey; don’t
mind them; that’s the way it is. When I have
the time I do go back to Nigeria because I
need a peace of mind for what I am doing
because in Nigeria when I move around
people follow me. I have a lot of fans around
the world because a lot of the youth are
impacted positively by what I do in the
movies”.

No comments:

Post a Comment