Friday 27 February 2015

I cried when my boyfriend left... - Yvonne Nelson


Yvonne Nelson is back to her tweeting ways and
this time want you to know she has a story to tell.
In a series of tweets, the screen diva touched on
her high school boyfriend abandoning her and
combing university with her acting career.
“Used to jump my mum's wall to go out and
club...now I don't even feel like unless I'm paid to
be there #life#priorities”
“I remember how I cried when my crush/boyfriend
left my school to another school.
ADVERTISEMENT
#highschoolblues”
“I remember how challenging it was combining
university with acting....#toughestthingever”
“I remember how I used to think about fried yam
when class was on....how I couldn't wait to close
from school and get the yam #yamfocus”
“I remember how I used to miss accounting
lectures all the freaking time because of this really
wicked teacher #SSSheadaches”.

No comments:

Post a Comment