Tuesday 24 February 2015

I always wanted to be a pilot - Joselyn


Dumas
Ghanaian actress and TV host, Joselyn Dumas has
revealed she always wanted to become a pilot but
simply lacked the courage to continue when it got to
the part of taking her flying lessons.
Speaking in a recent interview with Pulse Ghana,
the curvaceous actress said she had the
opportunity to proceed with her aim in that regard
back in Arizona, the United States but added that
the huge money involved was also part of the
challenges she faced.
“I wanted to be a pilot, I had an uncle who was a
pilot - Uncle Frank Opare, I thought he was the
smartest person on earth. I got an opportunity to do
a bit of the flying lessons in Arizona but I chickened
out; I don’t know why, plus the money was too
huge, it was a lot of money.”
The Showdown actress said she later realised it is
not all that difficult to become a pilot although she is
today well known as a TV host and actress.
ADVERTISEMENT
“I realised it didn’t take so much to become a pilot.
You just have to pay for the lessons really and get
the hours in. Obviously the theory aspect of it
comes but the main thing is, you need to put in the
hours. But I wanted to be a pilot, believe it or not.”
Well, it seems the aviation industry’s loss is the
movie industry’s gain as Joselyn Dumas is now one
of the most talked-about Ghanaian actresses and
TV hosts. She made her film debut in 2009 in the
movie, Perfect Pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment