Friday 20 February 2015

I saved F14 Concert - DKB


Apparently ‘surprising’ the few patrons at the
second edition of Abba Investments’ F14 concert at
the AICC on Val’s Day with the blame that ECG
caused the absence of two main acts, Amakye
Dede and R2Bees as reported by ZionFelix.com;
Comedian DKB is claiming to be the ‘redeemer’ of
the show.
According to him, “I carried the night on my
shoulders and made sure that no matter the
disappointments on the night, the patrons including
lovers would not be disappointed in me as the MC
and Comedian.
“I did more than my best by making sure there
were no boring moments at the event which
doubled as a day for lovers; cracking them with
interesting jokes that at some point, it appeared
they felt it was a comedy show,” he claimed.
On his take on the low turnout at the second edition
of F14 Concert organized by Abba Investment at the
Accra International Conference Centre; DKB said, “I
can’t really tell the reason for the low audience on
the night; and I would rather want to leave it to the
organizers to state the reason.”
Adding, “but it was quite discouraging seeing only a
handful of audience at the Conference Centre which
was not the audience size I expected, yet I’m glad I
managed to make them have fun and made them
forget their wahalas.”
Furthermore, he added that “I am feverishly
preparing for the 3rd season of my successful
comedy tour #DKBLIVE, storming Knust “Repu” Hall
week, UCC and Central University.
ADVERTISEMENT
So all campus must watchout! Its bigger and better
now!”
The second edition of Abba Investments’ F14
Concert organized at the Accra International
Conference Centre on Valentine’s Day although with
the low turnout saw performances by acts including
Nana Quame, Galaxy, DKB, Jacinta, and Kaceey
More, among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment