Thursday 5 February 2015

My five pairs of shoes cost what Elikem earns in movies - Pokello


Love birds, Polikem were on e.TV’s The Late Nite
Celebrity Show talking about love, life and what
makes them tick.
Answering a question regarding who loved money
more; the mother of one said;
“Daddy is a cash loving person but mummy is not,
the thing is, I’m such a hard working woman who
likes to see results. If I’m coming to work and the
kind of figures you’re quoting don’t make sense,
then I’d rather sleep.”
She went on to reveal she was not acting at the
moment because of the money producers were
offering was too meager.
“I’m not doing movies at the moment because of
the money.
ADVERTISEMENT
Sometimes I hear producers call Elikem and
negotiating and I’m like ‘Baby, Should I sell five
pairs of shoes and give you this money.’ Because
this doesn’t make sense to me. Because some of
the figures are so ridiculous.”
Elikem on the other hand revealed his fiancée was
a very jealous lover.
“Two, three weeks ago, I played a prank on her and
she was boiling and sweating. I called a guy and
saved his name as a lady and when I was calling to
clear my name the guy wasn't picking up. Then the
guy finally picks up. She is really the jealous type.”

No comments:

Post a Comment