Thursday 29 January 2015

Deborah Vanessa's nude picture featured in Romanian magazine

Ghanaian singer, actress, TV personality and
former beauty queen, Deborah Vanessa, took to her
instagram page on Tuesday to express how happy
she was that a Romanian newspaper featured her
naked pic on their front cover alongside Kim K.
Deborah released the naked photo on her instagram
page a few months ago and LiberTatea Lumea
picked it up to her delight. She shared the
newspaper page on her instagram and wrote;
"I woke up in a Romanian newspaper #LiberTatea
#Lumea. It says that I'm one of the most loved
Ghanaian artistes especially because of my songs
and extremely hot pictures and that African media
soon forgot about Kim K's nude pics after I posted
mine to the delight of my fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment