Tuesday 27 January 2015

I didn't cry in court as reported - Kwaw Kese


Kwaw Kese was on Happy FM’s Showbiz Xtra
hosted by Dr Cann and made a few revelations
about cutting his hair and crying in court during his
ongoing trial.
The Agona Swedru rapper said:
“Whenever a new inmate comes to prison, they
shave the person. But when I arrived, they were not
interested in that. So I had my hair on till I went to
court.
“But after I was refused bail and had to be taken
back to the cells; I wanted to be part of the crowd
and so requested for the haircut, so I could feel part
of the crowd and fit in.”
And addressing earlier reports that he cried in one
of his appearances in court, Kwaw said:
“I never cried when I was in court. All I did was
plead and tell the lawyer that ‘I wasn’t going to
run”. But I never shed tears like it was reported.
Yes, I was sick and weak but I didn’t cry."

No comments:

Post a Comment