Wednesday 21 January 2015

WHY JOYCE DZIDZOR MENSAH SACKED HER LAWYER

Former HIV/AIDS ambassador, Joyce Dzidzor
Mensah has told Citi News, she has fired her
lawyer for making public utterances about her
mental health.
Joyce Dzidzor Mensah accused her lawyer of
working in the interest of the Ghana AIDS
Commission.
The former AIDS ambassador confessed some
months ago that she lied about her HIV/AIDS
status. She has been widely criticized for
concealing her HIV/AIDS status.
Dzidzor’s lawyer, Kojo Koranteng reporterdly told
the public not to pay attention to her because she is
suffering from trauma and depression.
But speaking to Citi News, Joyce Dzidzor Mensah
said she cannot work with a lawyer who does not
work in her interest adding that the lawyer did not
consult her before disclosing her health status to
the public.
“Recently, the issues he put on air concerning my
health that I am depressed, I’m traumatized and all
that, he didn’t inform me. I didn’t even know that I
man traumatized because my doctor hasn’t even
told me that I’m depressed,” she stated.
She explained that she sacked her lawyer because
“if he is supposed to be my mouth piece and he is
talking about things I wouldn’t want him to talk
about, or even without seeking my concern before
granting such interviews then I don’t see the
possibility of maintaining him because I don’t
understand him.”
-
Source: Godwin Allotey Akweiteh/citifmonilne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment