Monday 19 January 2015

Shatta Wale: "I feel I’m a special person"


Made of Black ambassador Shatta Wale was on The
Late Nite Celebrity Show on e.TV talking among
other things about his ambassadorial deal with
Guinness, Sex and his now home, Nima.
The singer revealed he had a couple of tattoos
which included his new brand name and a few other
philosophies he believed in.
“Yeah, I have Wale on one hand and Things and
Reasons on the other – There are things and
reasons why God make people like me.
“I feel I’m a special person and I feel God brought
me to change the lives of people. I believe I’m a
different person. I believe there’s a reason why I’m
Shatta Wale.”
Answering a fan’s question on his sex life, the Wine
Your Waist singer said;
“Sex is an exercise you know. But not too much of
it though. Because too much of everything is bad.
I’ve been dating for a while now so I’m good. But
why is the person asking, is my tape out?
“I have been dating seriously for three and half
years now.”
Speaking on his new found home, the KorleGono
Godfather made it known of all places he had been
during his hiatus, Nima was where his creator
showed him the “light”.
ADVERTISEMENT
“I represent Nima to the fullest because God really
showed me the light when I moved to Nima.
“I had been to so many places before settling there.
There were places I was living in rat infested
rooms, but I wanted the world to see anywhere God
put you, if you are serious, you can make a change
and inspire others with your life.
“Nima is my first love. But Korle Gono is my home
because that’s where my family come from but
Nima was a blessing to me.”
The now ambassador of Guinness talking on why he
is so into the Made of Black campaign explained.
“When Guinness first called and said they wanted to
put me on their Made of Black campaign, they told
me the whole concept, I related a lot to the story I
heard and that’s one of the reasons why you see
me push it so much on my social media and if I
could, I will have bought the whole campaign.”

No comments:

Post a Comment