Friday 16 January 2015

I earned $8K from Youtube views of my nude picture - Sister Deborah


Deborah Vanessa Owusu, commonly known in
entertainment circles as Sister Debbie, has
revealed posting her nudes was a “business
decision.”
The ‘Uncle Obama’ singer who said she has been
paid $8,000 for her YouTube views last year posted
a nude picture on her personal Twitter page with
the caption “tag a friend who will be happy to come
home to me”.
The ‘Borla’ hitmaker who has always insisted she
posted the nudes “because she is free and willing
to do whatever” said her decision to post it was
influenced by her quest to get more social media
visibility.
“I thought that me ‘koraa’ my Youtube views were
slowing down so I thought let’s get some views,”
she stated in an interview with Morning Starr host
Kafui Dey on Friday.
ADVERTISEMENT
Sister Debbie dares to expose the hypocrisy of the
Ghanaian standards and culture in most of her
dealings.
She explained that many “boys” enjoyed looking at
her nudes.
“The photographer that took this picture said ‘ooo
Debbie I’m putting this on my Instagram and we put
other ones on his Instagram and there was no’, well
I did have backlash for one with my palm on my
vejayjay. And then some people who follow him
picked it up and were Tweeting you know…positive
tweet. Things like Oo I’m going to watch this and
sleep tonight… So everything was positive, boys
were excited”.

No comments:

Post a Comment