Wednesday 14 January 2015

Movie Roles: If you are not Fair or handsome forget it – Bismark the Joke

Actor cum Set designer Bismark the Joke was on
e.TV’s The Late Nite Celebrity Show talking about
his big win at the recent Ghana Movie Awards and
his new found fame.
The actor reminiscing on his beginnings revealed:
“I was doing acting before I went into set designing
and with the acting if you are not fair like Majid or
Tall and handsome like John Dumelo, they
[Producers] don’t give you chance.
“One day I went for an audition wearing this T-Shirt
designed by one guy called Scare Crow but when
this stage actor called Richard asked about the
design of the shirt, I lied that I designed it and so he
suggested I suggested I looked into set designing if
I was that good in designing.
ADVERTISEMENT
“So he introduced me to Prince Kojo Hilton, and I
started meeting big boys like Majid and Dumelo and
since I had the acting in me and so I started as the
gateman and here we are.
“I have shot two movies in the UK under Abbeam
Production and it's coming. Someone was
supposed to do a role in For Better for War in 2011,
and I did Single Six and here we are now.”
TLNCS hosted by Giovani and Vanessa Gyan airs
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 9.30PM

No comments:

Post a Comment