Wednesday 21 January 2015

I am not hiding Castro in my room - Father


We are in a new year but the issue of hiplife artiste,
Castro is sure to remain in the headlines until
something substantial comes out of his
disappearance case.
One of such issues is the rumour gaining grounds
that the award-winning artiste has been seen in the
city of Takoradi and being housed in his parents’
house.
Mr. John Eshun, father of the missing musician has
shot down such speculations about the sight of his
son in the city and being hidden in his room. “If I
should see Castro today I wouldn’t waste a second
to call the police and inform them, because I
reported to the police about my missing son, so, if I
should see him now, it is the police that I will first
report to and not to keep him in my room like
people are rumoring. He is not in my room,” he
claimed.
When the paper brought his attention to the fact
that, such a ’wild’ rumour could have been arisen
due to the family’s over-confidence that their son
will definitely return from wherever he is, Mr. Eshun
responded; – “Faith and belief does everything. If
you have faith and believe in something, nothing is
impossible.”
On the assertion that Castro might have possibly
drowned, he stated: “He was born nearby a water
body, so, there’s nothing he doesn’t know about
water.
ADVERTISEMENT
If indeed the water body is what is said to have
killed or taken him away, I would known about it
long ago, considering the interactions I have had
with the Police thus far.”
Touching on the varied opinions being peddled
around concerning his son, he responded that
everyone has the right to share his or her opinion
on Castro’s disappearance but the family will not be
worried about such discussions, because Ghana is
a democratic country where freedom of speech is
allowed.
Speaking on the issue about the family organizing a
funeral for his son, Mr. Eshun again, rejected such
talks by claiming; “As far as I live, Castro’s funeral
will never ever be done. I will take on whoever
would want to organize a funeral. I will stop anyone
who tries to do that because I strongly believe
Castro is not dead.” He however had high hopes
that the Police will surely come up with some
positive answers on the whereabouts of his son,
who he believes, will return soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment