Thursday 22 January 2015

The media destroyed my relationship with Samini - Shatta Wale


Shatta Wale on The Late Nite Celebrity Show on
e.TV pushed blame on the media for exacerbating
the seeming feud between him and comrade
Samini.
“The multiple award winning act responding to a
fan’s question on how soon fans were going to hear
a Shatta-Samini collaboration said;
“We were supposed work on that last year – I was
telling Bulldog when we were in America that we
should come and work with him. We were ready to
give him some money to work with him but the
whole thing turned into something else because
people thought we were joking.
“I will blame the media slightly because they made
it seem we were trying to tease him. I always say
in interviews Samini is a big artist and I respect
him a lot.
ADVERTISEMENT
So if I want to work with him and paying him 80,000
do a song, even my management can’t do anything
about it; because that’s how much I respect him as
an artist. I’m still looking forward it. May be at some
point, he might do it for free. Its music and when
the right time comes, we will do it.
The Holy Bible singer also revealed his recent white
Corolla SE cost him a whopping $38,000 Dollars
“I spent GH¢120,000 on that car and the number
plate cost me chicken change.”
He also revealed he is rolling out a give-back
campaign to provide stationery to schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment