Saturday 17 January 2015

Okyeame Kwame, Wife celebrate 6th marriage Anniversary


Okyeame Kwame Celebrates 6th Anniversary.
Award winning artiste, entrepreneur and ace rapper
Okyeame Kwame, known in real life as Kwame
Nsiah Appau, celebrates his sixth-year marriage
anniversary today.
The Hiplife artiste made this known via facebook,
telling his fans how special and supportive his wife,
Annica Nsiah Apau, has been.
The sensational rapper has been in the music
scene for long and proudly gives clues as to how all
these versatilities came about.
The father of two expresses how much he loves his
wife and promises to love her to the end.
Read what Okyeame Kwame posted below
Six years ago I was afraid of the word marriage.
*Best Friends
I was afraid that a best friend would become a wife
who would then become an enemy
I was afraid that innocent children and unrelated
family members would be caught up in the middle of
the fierce social media display of hatred and disgust
for ourselves as ex-best friends.
*Sexy Trendy Body
I was afraid that a sexy trendy girlfriend would
become a shapeless boring wife.
*Perfect in impections (kiss)
I was afraid that the perfect imperfections of a
girlfriend will become a terror stare every morning
and during nights when I run out of excuses to stay
late at work.
*Co-equal
I was afraid that a humble respectful girlfriend
would become my co-equal and develop a sharp
tongue which will slice my ego in public with
Tweaaa
Losing Fame
I was afraid that the illusion of my artistic persona
will diminish as I constantly exhibit my human
errors and imperfections.
*Anadwo Ede
I was afraid that three times a day of excitement
would reduce to once a night but with looooong
hours of begging.
I was afraid I will loose you to religion and that our
all nights will become your all night in the fellowship
of spiritual mmaa kuo sisters whilst the winter in
my bed drives into the summer of another woman's
bed.
ADVERTISEMENT
But six years after facing the fear of marriage.
Friendship
Our friendship is stronger than best friends had
ever experienced
The joy of raising our offsprings together blooms
into a beautiful unit and this makes our families
(extended) love each other even more than we love
ourselves
Sexy trendy body
Your sexy trendy body though has increased in
inches is still the number one reason why I am
always in a hurry to be with you. This feeling is skin
deep.
*Perfect in impections(kiss)
Your imperfection is a constant reminder of my
imperfections. Overcoming our personality
differences increases my knowledge and
consciousness of self and others. I love that side of
you that I am yet to conquer.
Co-equal
I now understand that though I'm the head of this
body. However, you are the neck that makes it turn.
Though to your advantage most of the time you
make the head turn in a positive direction so your
tweaaa comes not in public.
*Losing Fame
You have sacrificed your personal dreams and my
goals are your goals. You illuminate my strengths
and dim my errors. My stars hide when yours
shine.
*Anadwo Ede
Three times a day of excitement has reduced to
once a night and long hours of begging but it is
because we are chasing other very important
dreams during the day
*Religion
We have found an important balance of sacred and
secular. You know that increment in spirituality only
makes physical beings more sensitive to other
people's needs.
HAPPY SIXTH ANNI - VERSARY. YOU COMPLETE
ME, ANNICA NSIAH APAU. May our next Sixth
anniversary have a zero after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment