Friday 16 January 2015

Tinny talks about his song with American Hip Hop star Ja Rule


Kankpe Records CEO Nii Addo Quaynor aka Tinny
in an exclusive interview with yfmghana.com
revisited his potential boundary breaking music
collaboration with American Hip Hop star Ja Rule.
The Oh My God rapper talking about the record that
manifested as a result of his former label and
bosses at Maddhaus Entertainment revealed:
“I did that record when I was with this record label
called Maddhaus Entertainment and so they own
that record. Everything is with them and they will
decide to release it or not.”
The rapper gearing to release the first of a three
sequel album made it known even though the
record never got a release date, it’s still in his
stash because he doesn’t own the rights to the
song.
“The song is still there. I have it.”
On how the record happened, the 32-year-old
rapper revealed:
“Ja Rule came to Ghana and the management met
him and played him some of my records and he
loved them and he was like "let’s go do a song
together.
ADVERTISEMENT

“That was when Richie of Lynx Entertainment was
coming up. We brought the data to MaddHaus studio
and did it. It’s called Good Time Rules.”
"I have it but I don’t own it so I will not like to drop
it. But you know I have moved on. And musically Ja
Rule is not that hot but he still Ja Rule".
Watch the Tinny and Ja Rule studio session as they
recorded the unreleased 'Good Time Rules'.

No comments:

Post a Comment