Monday 26 January 2015

Praye Tietia ready to release album


Praye Tietia, a former member of the Praye group,
has announced that all is set for the release of his
maiden album this year.
The eight-track album has good danceable songs
and most of the songs are fast mid-tempo with a
beautiful rhythm and a great bass tune and drum
beats to match.
The album features the use of vast resources of
indigenous Ghanaian rhythms to create refreshing
compositions and rearrangements that tend to
capture and sustain the interest of the listener.
The lyrics on the album were carefully chosen in
order to communicate to everybody, and all the
songs on the album have high soul-touching
themes.
ADVERTISEMENT
Praye Tietia, who is also known as Cartel Big J, has
also disclosed that his first single would be released
on January 30, 2015 whilst other music would also
follow up.
“My fans should expect a great piece of musical
work from me. I believe in my product and have
worked to come out with the best, I believe my
album will speak for itself,” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment