Monday 26 January 2015

No artiste wants to work with me after collaborating with Samini - Nana Quame


Ghanaian Highlife artiste, Nana Quame visited
e.TV’s The Late Nite Celebrity Show to enumerate
some of the challenges he is facing after a long
hiatus.
With seven albums under his belt, Nana Quame
revealed “It’s not easy getting artistes to feature on
my songs currently.
"Many of these artists don’t want to work with me
anymore. I want to make myself believe they are
busy doing other things or songs.
"I called on some artists to feature them and they
kept dragging their feet. And I even approached one
who opened up and said ‘I don’t want to do a track
with you because you did one with Samini’.
ADVERTISEMENT
“I keep telling people, let’s give Samini the respect.
He brought up the Dancehall. He held it up for all the
young ones holding it down now.
“Artistes need to stop this beefing thing and do
music. Let’s do the music."
He is currently promoting his Samini featured song
'Akye'.

No comments:

Post a Comment